ESTIMATOR / MARKETING ASSISTANT
Job Title: Estimator / Marketing Assistant
Incumbent : Open
Reports To: Dan Levine Sr., Sales Manager
Assists with the generation and management of projects. Position reports to the Vice President Sales and Marketing but will liaise directly and take instruction, as needed, from the Operations Manager and the Project Managers.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES / DIMENSIONS:
- Assists the VP of Sales & Marketing with developing new business leads.
- Assists the VP and the Operations manager with special projects, as needed.
- Assists the PM’s with preparing bids; collecting information regarding projects, printing out plans and surveys, assisting with takeoffs and assisting with bid proposals (both for original bids and for change orders).
- Inputs and maintains job proposal folders’ in the network and as hard copies with ongoing sales related information, including photos, surveys, spec. & correspondences.
- Prepares and submits pre and post job documentation.
- Assists the PM’s with reconciling contracts with Conflo bids to ensure that these documents agree in price, scheduling, terms and conditions.
- Submits complete and fully executed job folders to the Logistics Manager / Scheduler for the start of order execution process.
- Assists the PM’s with corresponding with customers via phone, mail, email and in person visits.
- Generates and provides all documents required for the execution of a job to the field superintendent including plan sheets, work plans, notifications,
Interpersonal Skills: Must be a positive, respectful and team oriented personality and totally accepting of working in a diverse culture.
Language Skills: Fluent in English and Spanish.
Technical Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret construction plans, customer specifications, contracts and regulations. Ability to write reports / procedures and to communicate / present information. Ability to calculate and interpret job costs, profitability. Strong working knowledgeable of Excel, Word and OST.
Education / Experience: College degree or 5 years of sales / office experience or 5 years of field abatement management.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems. Must be able to multi-task.
Conflo Services, Inc:
We are fully insured and bonded according to the California State Contractors Board requirements:
- California CSLB # 965030
- Classifications: A, B, Haz, C21, C22
- DOSH Registration for Asbestos Removal # 1034